Haypenny Marketing sponsors a free monthly thought leader panel discussion called Innovation in Motion. Each month, Innovation in Motion tackles a different topic focused on online innovation and interactive marketing.
The October discussion was “The Future of Internal Collaboration Tools.” The room was full of software developers, marketers and strategy consultants. The expert panelists included:
- George Huff, CEO of Opal Labs
- Courtney Timm, Marketing Manager of FMYI
- Jennifer Walts, SharePoint Consultant
If you missed the October meeting, check out the videos blow:
Full Panel Discussion:
Highlights from Opal:
Highlights from FMYI:
Next Innovation in Motion Meeting (first Thursday of every month): November 3rd at 6pm
Topic: “The Zero Moment of Truth” – Google’s model for modern marketing
Companies Represented on the Panel: Janrain, Bonfire Social Media, Grady Britton
Cost: Free but RSVP required. RSVP at one of the following groups:
- Meet-up Group: www.meetup.com/Innovation-in-Motion
- LinkedIn Group: www.linkd.in/joininnovation
- Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/innovationinmotion
- Why Do Internal Collaboration Tools Fail?
Jennifer Walts is all about getting things done. As a...
- Top 7 Collaboration Tools to Skyrocket Your Innovation
What would happen if you could increase your teams’ collaboration...
- Zero Moment of Truth Marketing
Remember when shoppers used to go to stores to actually...